Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally got here!

I think Saturday actually is my day to post, but this is the first time I've ever been able to get here. Google has consistently kept telling me I didn't exist and that my email address didn't exist either. Sigh. So where am I in my story? I haven't begun it yet except for the prologue, though my heroine keeps telling me she wants to get off that train and begin her journey into the unknown. Like all of the heroines of the Orphan Train Series, she's had a difficult life so far and hopes against hope for something better. But her struggle to be accepted has many false paths before she finds the right one. My book is called The Outcast and will be the caboose at the end of the train. My heroine Jehenna is not actually an orphan, since she has a father--who apparently has rejected her. Nor will she find a loving home right away.
I'll post more next Saturday--providing Google decides I'm real. For now, I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season. Jane Toombs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! This looks like an exciting project and I'll be signing on to watch what is happening.

I'm already working with Author Robert Noonan, who has just released the Orphan Train Trilogy--Wildflowers, Bridie's Daughter and Secrets, available at all online sites...

I linked here from Gather.Com where there is a new group for the Orphan Trains...and Robert Noonan is a member...I don't know the real name of the Group owner...
but one of your writers is there as well!

I'm excited! When I first started working with Mr. Noonan, I had never head of the Orphan Train process...I thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Noonan's books and know that they will be a wonderful forerunner to yours!