Thursday, January 3, 2008

Location for Once Jilted

I saw Kim's wonderful post and so being rather under the weather, thought I'd blog about the same topic. Less thinking that way. I wanted something different for my hero, Kane. I knew I wanted him to be Irish, but I didn't want him to be a cowboy, or lawman, or doctor, so I scratched my head for a while and started researching states. When I clicked on Indiana, all sorts of wonderful information popped up on covered bridges. So - voila, Kane is now a bridge builder. Check out some of these bridges. I narrowed my search and decided to place the setting in and around Nyesville, Indiana. Though small, the town was near a train station, so that worked out perfectly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your bridge idea - way cool! Hope you get to feeling better. I've been fighting a nasty bug for the past four days- which is dinking with my writing. Thankfully today has been better.

Hugs,