Monday, February 4, 2008

What a journey!




Once a Vagabond is now done. I really enjoyed telling Abby and Ethan’s incredible story.



I have laughed. I have cried, and even my heart raced a time or two, but like all good stories – the end has finally come. There were a few times that it felt like I was nine months pregnant and I just wanted to get it over. But most of the time I enjoyed writing about Abby’s temper and courage, and Ethan’s charm and resolve.



Now the hard part comes…waiting for Once a Vagabond’s release. Time was flying as I raced against my deadline, now it is crawling as I wait for Abby & Ethan’s story to get into reader’s hands.



I guess it’s a good thing that Once a Rebel showed up on my doorstep today. I can’t wait to read it. The plot is killer!


So until next time, happy reading.

Kim Leady

Incredible stories…Unforgettable characters

No comments: